Finding the Right Information Your Business Needs
Research Services and Survey Design
Better Small Business Solutions find and collect the right information needed for your business to grow. I do this by offering two distinct services, these being:
- Research Services, and
- Survey Design.
Research Services for Small Business
You tell me what you would like to know and I’ll search it for you. I will typically research the following:
- Current and future trends in your industry,
- who your competitors are,
- possible new markets,
- Current legislation and compliance issues in your industry,
- relevant government programs,
- tools for systemising your business,
- research blogs and teaching topics for marketing purposes,
- new service viability for your business, and
- find anything else you wish to know to make your business grow.
Finding Contact Details
Typically I will find contacts details for the following:
- potential clients,
- Government organisations, and
We will compile a list of up to 20 businesses/organisations which will include the following details:
- Business Name
- Postal and/or physical Address
- Telephone Number (Fax number on request)
- The businesses preferred email address
Finding names and personal details policy and pricing
Because of the legal implications, providing names is not a straight forward task. In some cases it is illegal to do so. Any names I provide to you will be in accordance with Australian Privacy and Anti Spam legislation.
- Design a 5 question survey
- Design a 10 question survey
- Disseminate and analyse survey
Other Ad-hoc services
- Information Audits – a complete audit of your business’ information resources and systems:
- Data entry – contact me for details.